10 Apr Outdoor Spring Cleaning Checklist
Spring cleaning isn’t just for inside the house, take it outside and get some fresh air. Cleaning up the outside of your home and getting ready for Spring can get you motivated to plant and grow your favourite herbs and vegetables, and spend more time outdoors.
- Clean/wash your windows, front door and trim.
- Sweep your porch, walkway, patio and deck.
- Put out and wipe off outdoor furniture.
- Bring out the barbecue if you haven’t already and clean the grill.
- Wipe off outdoor lights and replace light bulbs if needed.
- Wash the dirt off of your garage door.
- Rake the lawn and clean up garden beds to be ready for planting.
- If you haven’t done it yet, take down Christmas lights and decorations.
- Check for foundation cracks and settling around the house
- Check the caulking around windows and doors.