19 May Local Ottawa & Area Farmers’ Markets
Local Ottawa & Area Farmers’ Markets
With the summer drawing nearer and the weather getting nicer, it is a great time to get out and check out the fresh farmers produce at one of the local Ottawa & Area Farmers’ Markets.
Here are some of the local markets in our communities. Tap on each name for a link to each market’s web page.
- Almonte Farmers’ Market In the parking lot of the Almonte Public Library (beside the Beer Store). Open Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Byward Market and Parkdale Market in Ottawa
- Carp Market is located at the fair groups in Carp and is open every Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Carleton Place Farmers’ Market At Market Square (Beckwith @ Lake Avenue), open Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Kanata Farmers’ Market 745 Kanata Avenue (Centrum). Open Saturdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. from May to November.
- Kemptville Farmers’ Market 200 Sanders Street at the B & H parking lot in Kemptville, south of Ottawa. Sundays noon to 4pm
- Log Farm Barrhaven Farmers’ Market, 670 Cedarview Road (between Hunt Club & Fallowfield). Open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m
- Manotick Farmers’ Market At Watson’s Mill every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Metcalfe Farmers’ Market Saturdays from 9:00 AM -1:00 PM at the Metcalfe Fairgrounds, 2821 8th Line Rd, Metcalfe.
- Ottawa Farmers’ Market is open every Sunday at Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Orleans Market Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Stittsville Farmers’ Market At Village Square Park at the corner of Stittsville Main and Abbott Sundays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Westboro Farmers’ Market Located at the Byron Linear Park bordered by Golden, Bryon, Richmond and Broadview Avenues. Open Saturdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Enjoy the markets with family and friends!