11 Jun Local Farmers Markets
Posted at 06:16h in Press
Here are some of the local markets:
- Almonte Farmers Market In the parking lot of the Almonte Public Library (beside the Beer Store). Open Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Byward Market and Parkdale Market
- Carp Market is located at the fair groups in Carp and is open every Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Carleton Place Farmers Market At Market Square (Beckwith @ Lake Avenue), open Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Kanata Farmers Market 745 Kanata Avenue (Centrum). Open Saturdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. from May to November.
- Kemptville Farmers Market 200 Sanders Street at the B & H parking lot in Kemptville, south of Ottawa. Sundays noon to 4pm
- Log Farm 670 Cedarview Road (between Hunt Club & Fallowfield). Open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m
- Manotick Farmers Market At Watson’s Mill every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Ottawa Farmers Market is open every Sunday at Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Orleans Market Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Stittsville Farmers Market At Village Square Park at the corner of Stittsville Main and Abbott from Thursdays 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Sundays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Westboro Farmers Market Located at the Byron Linear Park bordered by Golden, Bryon, Richmond and Broadview Avenues. Open Saturdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.