27 May Local Farmers’ Markets
Local Farmers’ Markets
With the summer drawing nearer and the weather getting nicer, it is a great time to get out and check out the fresh farmers produce at one of the local Farmers’ Markets in the greater Ottawa area.
Here are some of the local markets in our communities. Tap on each name for a link to each market’s web page.
- Almonte Farmers’ Market In the parking lot of the Almonte Public Library (beside the Beer Store). Open Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Byward Market and Parkdale Market in Ottawa
- Carp Market is located at the fair groups in Carp and is open every Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Carleton Place Farmers’ Market At Market Square (Beckwith @ Lake Avenue), open Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Kanata Farmers’ Market 745 Kanata Avenue (Centrum). Open Saturdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. from May to November.
- Kemptville Farmers’ Market 200 Sanders Street at the B & H parking lot in Kemptville, south of Ottawa. Sundays noon to 4pm
- Log Farm Barrhaven Farmers’ Market, 670 Cedarview Road (between Hunt Club & Fallowfield). Open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m
- Manotick Farmers’ Market At Watson’s Mill every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Metcalfe Farmers’ Market Saturdays from 9:00 AM -1:00 PM at the Metcalfe Fairgrounds, 2821 8th Line Rd, Metcalfe.
- Ottawa Farmers’ Market is open every Sunday at Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Orleans Market Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Stittsville Farmers’ Market At Village Square Park at the corner of Stittsville Main and Abbott Sundays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Westboro Farmers’ Market Located at the Byron Linear Park bordered by Golden, Bryon, Richmond and Broadview Avenues. Open Saturdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Enjoy the markets with family and friends!