21 Apr Buying a Home? Tips and Insights
How can Joan and her Real Estate Family help?
Good brokers/sales representatives save you time and money. They know your community, they know what is important when buying and selling a home, and they know all the intricacies of the process, from finding a home, to negotiating a price, to closing a deal.
- Screen the available homes in your neighbourhood to make sure that the houses you view fit your budget and your requirements.
- Give you important information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services, and amenities.
- Guide you through the viewing process showing you features you may not have noticed and problems you may not have spotted.
- Advise you about your legal and financial options
- Recommend expert help when needed, such as home appraisal, home inspection, and contracting services.
- Manage your offers and counter-offers, and use our skills and experience as a negotiator to make sure you get the best deal possible.